Adult Soccer Leagues
Need A Place To Play Soccer?
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility. Body Zone is a club-neutral facility and does not own or operate travel/premiere teams. We are the only facility in the area to have adult soccer leagues developed under the direction of Reading United AC, the official player development partner of the Philadelphia Union.
QUICK LINKS: Registration | Details | Schedule & Standings | League Contact
Register For Upcoming Adult Soccer Leagues:
|Men’s 30+||Tuesday games begin June 19|
|Men’s Open||Tuesday games begin June 19|
(*Two female players must be on the field at all times.)
|Monday games begin June 25||Register|
|Cost:||$450 per team
Ref fees: $12 per game
|Cost Includes:||(6) 45-minute games, plus playoffs|
Adult Soccer League Details:
- $12 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Soccer League Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453