Adult Ice Hockey Leagues
Click through to see adult ice hockey league photo gallery
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex hosts several adult ice hockey leagues on our two NHL-size rinks, with multiple locker rooms, scoreboards and ample room for spectators. The three leagues we currently offer year-round are Adult 35+, Adult and Men’s Draft League.
Body Zone’s Adult 35+ League started when some local hockey lovers banded together to form a team for those who share the love of the sport, and the same agility levels out on the ice. Competitive rivalries are a thing of the past in this laid-back league. You’ll enjoy the physical fitness aspect of playing a sport while simply having a good time. Dust off your skates and jump right in!
Upcoming League Registration
Adult 35+ League
|Start Date:||Tuesday, October 24, 2017|
|Game Days:||Tuesday & Thursday evenings|
|New Player Evaluation Date:||Monday, October 9, 2017; 8:15-9:45 PM|
|Cost:||$325.00 per player|
|Your Cost Includes:||16 regular games season games – plus double elimination style playoffs, team jerseys, referee fees|
Or Call 610-376-2100
- Body Zone league management will coordinate teams based on new and returning players skill levels and will inform all participants of their team placement and league schedule
- Playoff game days will/may vary, and will be determined more extensively upon completion on the regular season
- Proof of individual USA Hockey Membership is required to participate in the league, and must be given to Body Zone league management prior to the first game of the season.
- All schedules, individual and team stats will be kept accurately on our website (bodyzonesports.com)
- Each player is responsible to pay scorekeeper fees at the rate of $2.00 per player for every game in which they participate, these fees are paid directly to the scorekeeper.
League Schedules & Results
For more information:
Director of Sports – Operations
610-376-2100 x 236