Body Zone offers basketball leagues year round on a beautiful hardwood court with professional-style baskets in a climate controlled facility with a ton of online tools like player scoring stats, scores, schedule and standings. Leagues are offered for: men’s winter, spring, summer and fall sessions. Check out a photo of our court in the gallery to the right.
Registration, details and/or schedules and results are available below.
Upcoming League Registration
Currently In Session – Registration Closed
|Sunday Men’s League
(Competitive & Recreational Divisions)
|Sept. 17 – Nov. 12|
|Monday Men’s ages 40+||Sept. 18 – Nov. 13|
|Tuesday Men’s ages 50+||Sept. 19 – Nov. 14|
|Wednesday Men’s ages 30+||Sept. 20 – Nov. 15|
|Saturday Small Man’s 6’2″ and under||Sept. 16 – Nov. 11|
|Cost:||$270.00/team plus referee fees ($27 a game)
Full payment is due by first game
- Sunday – all players must be male and 18 or older for both divisions
- Small Man’s – all players must be 18 or older and 6’2″ tall or shorter
- Men’s 30 + – all players must be male 30 or older
- Men’s 40 + – all players must be male 40 or older
- Men’s 50 + – all players must be male 50 or older
- Small Man’s League players whose height is in question will be measured with sneakers off
- Six-game regular season schedule
- Top four teams make playoffs if leagues fields four-nine teams; top six if league fields 10+ teams (expanded playoffs). In a six-team situation the #1 and #2 seeds get a bye while #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5. The winner of 3-6 and 4-5 games may have to play the #1 or #2 seed as a doubleheader the same day.
- Body Zone pays ref fees for semi-finals and finals (quarter final fees included depending on teams participating in the league).
- *If fee is not paid in full by the third game of the season, your team will be removed from the league and schedule will be revised.
- Online schedule, scores and standings, plus player scoring stats sample
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Two photos of championship teams
– One for team/sponsor and one for BZ’s Wall of Fame
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
League Schedules & Results
- Saturday Small Man’s
- Sunday Men’s Open – East Division
- Sunday Men’s Open – West Division
- Wednesday Men’s ages 35+
Online above or call guest services at 610-376-2100
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453