Body Zone offers basketball leagues year round on a beautiful hardwood court with professional-style baskets in a climate controlled facility with a ton of online tools like player scoring stats, scores, schedule and standings. Leagues are offered for: men’s winter, spring, summer and fall sessions. Check out a photo of our court in the gallery to the right.
Registration, details and/or schedules and results are available below.
- Sunday Men’s League (Competitive & Recreational Divisions)
Sept. 17 – Nov. 12
- Monday Men’s ages 40+
Sept. 18 – Nov. 13
- Tuesday Men’s ages 50+
Sept. 19 – Nov. 14
- Wednesday Men’s ages 30+
Sept. 20 – Nov. 15
- Saturday Small Man’s 6’2″ and under
Sept. 16 – Nov. 11
- Sunday – all players must be male and 18 or older for both divisions
- Small Man’s – all players must be 18 or older and 6’2″ tall or shorter
- Men’s 30 + – all players must be male 30 or older
- Men’s 40 + – all players must be male 40 or older
- Men’s 50 + – all players must be male 50 or older
- Small Man’s League players whose height is in question will be measured with sneakers off
- Six-game regular season schedule
- Top four teams make playoffs if leagues fields four-nine teams; top six if league fields 10+ teams (expanded playoffs). In a six-team situation the #1 and #2 seeds get a bye while #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5. The winner of 3-6 and 4-5 games may have to play the #1 or #2 seed as a doubleheader the same day.
- Fee is $270.00/team plus referee fees ($27 a game), Body Zone pays ref fees for semi-finals and finals (quarter final fees included depending on teams participating in the league).
- Deposit of $150.00 is required to enter a team into a league, full payment is requested by first game and if not paid in full by the third game of the season team will be removed from the league and schedule will be revised.
- Full payment is due by first game
- Online schedule, scores and standings, plus player scoring stats sample
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Two photos of championship teams
– One for team/sponsor and one for BZ’s Wall of Fame
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
League Schedules & Results
- Saturday Small Man’s
- Sunday Men’s Open – East Division
- Sunday Men’s Open – West Division
- Wednesday Men’s ages 35+
Fall II 2016-17
Fall I 2016
Online above or call guest services at 610-376-2100
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453