Body Zone offers basketball leagues year round on a beautiful hardwood court with professional-style baskets in a climate controlled facility with a ton of online tools like player scoring stats, scores, schedule and standings.
Leagues are offered for: men’s winter, spring, summer and fall sessions.
Check out a photo of our court in the gallery to the right.
Registration, details and/or schedules and results are available below.
Registration Deadline is: TODAY
|Day||League||Regular Season | Playoffs & Championship|
|SU||Men’s Open||3/26, 4/2, 4/9, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 6/4*|
|W||Men’s 35+||3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31*|
|SA||Men’s 40+||4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3*|
|SA||Small Man’s||4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3*|
|Or Call 610-376-2100|
- Sunday – all players must be male and 18 or older
- Small Man’s – all players must be 18 or older and 6’2″ tall or shorter
- Men’s 35 + – all players must be male 35 or older
- Men’s 40 + – all players must be male 40 or older
- Small Man’s League players whose height is in question will be measured with sneakers off
- 6 game regular season schedule
- Top 4 teams make playoffs if leagues fields 4-9 teams; top 6 if league fields 10+ teams (expanded playoffs). In six-team situation the #1 and #2 seeds get a bye while #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5. The winner of 3-6 and 4-5 games may have to play the #1 or #2 seed as a doubleheader the same day.
- Fee is $270.00/team plus referee fees ($27 a game), Body Zone pays ref fees for semi-finals and finals
- Full payment is due by first game
- Sunday and Saturday leagues typically begin in the afternoon while Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday leagues begin in the evening
- Online schedule, scores and standings, plus player scoring stats sample
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Two photos of championship teams
– One for team/sponsor and one for BZ’s Wall of Fame
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
League Schedules & Results
Fall II 2016-17
Fall I 2016
Online above or call guest services at 610-376-2100
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453