Body Zone offers basketball leagues year round on our hardwood court with professional-style baskets in a climate controlled facility. Take advantage of our online tools that include player scoring stats, scores, schedule and standings. Leagues are offered for winter, spring, summer and fall sessions.
Upcoming League Registration
Register online by clicking the buttons below or call Guest Services at 610-376-2100.
Adult Men’s Basketball Leagues
|Cost:||League Fee: $270.00
Referee fees: $27.00/game paid to the referee before each game.
(Body Zone pays the officials for playoffs.)
|Cost Includes:||6 games plus playoffs. Top 4 teams make the playoffs. Games are (2) 20-minute halves.|
|Men’s Open League:||Game Dates: January 7, 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11
Bye week or playoff: February 18
Championship: February 25
|Men’s 40+ League||Game Dates: January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12
Bye week or playoff: February 19
Championship: February 26
|Men’s 30 + League||Game Dates: January 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14
Bye week or playoff: February 21
Championship: February 28
|6’2” and Under League:||Game Dates: January 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17
Bye week or playoff: February 24
Championship: March 3
|Registration Deadline:||December 28|
2017 Holiday Tournament
|Details:||3 games guaranteed. 5v5 with 20 minute halves. Body Zone league rules apply.|
|Cost:||$150/team plus $27 referee fees paid to the referee before each game. Body Zone pays the referee fees for championships|
|Sunday Men’s Open:||November 26, December 3, 10
Championship: December 17
|Monday Men’s Ages 40+:||November 27, December 4, 11
Championship: December 18
|Wednesday Men’s Ages 30+:||November 29, December 6, 13
- Sunday – all players must be male and 18 or older for both divisions
- Small Man’s – all players must be 18 or older and 6’2″ tall or shorter
- Men’s 30 + – all players must be male 30 or older
- Men’s 40 + – all players must be male 40 or older
- Men’s 50 + – all players must be male 50 or older
- Small Man’s League players whose height is in question will be measured with sneakers off
- Six-game regular season schedule
- Top four teams make playoffs if leagues fields four-nine teams; top six if league fields 10+ teams (expanded playoffs). In a six-team situation the #1 and #2 seeds get a bye while #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5. The winner of 3-6 and 4-5 games may have to play the #1 or #2 seed as a doubleheader the same day.
- Body Zone pays ref fees for semi-finals and finals (quarter final fees included depending on teams participating in the league).
- *If fee is not paid in full by the third game of the season, your team will be removed from the league and schedule will be revised.
- Online schedule, scores and standings, plus player scoring stats
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
League Schedules & Standings
Holiday Tournament 2017
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453