We take immense pride in supporting our community. It is a privilege to be located in Berks County, and we are devoted to supporting local organizations that foster growth and inspire change.
We promote the volunteer efforts of our staff members and give back to non-profits, school districts, little leagues and more, ultimately playing an instrumental role in promoting health and wellness in every corner of Berks County.
“The habit of giving only enhances the desire to give.” - Walt Whitman
Charitable projects that have impacted others:
- Olivet Boys & Girls Club of Reading and Berks County. We’re proud to donate our lively, engaging spaces for special events for the children of this vital community organization.
- Berks Encore. We’ve been home to Berks Encore’s Senior Expo since 2009 and have supported their efforts to host the area’s most comprehensive expo for older adults with more than 140 vendors and 4,000 attendees each year.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Pennsylvania via our signature Wish to Be Fit Wellness Challenge. Since 2004, this event has raised more than $152,000 – enabling 27 Berks County children with life-threatening medical conditions to enjoy a trip of a lifetime.
- Opportunity House. From 2010 to 2013, we were the proud venue sponsor for the Opportunity House Souper Bowl. Additionally, holiday gift drives rally members and staff to make a difference in the lives of the residents at Opportunity House – view photos.
- Berks Women In Crisis. Members and staff donned high heels to “Walk a Mile in Her Shoes,” an event to raise awareness of domestic violence against women – view photos.
- Go for the Goal. More than 700 pounds of food items and $500 plus in monetary donations were donated by members and staff to benefit Greater Berks Food Bank during October 2014.
- Operation Supply. With help from project sponsor MJ Earl Inc and our community of members, customers and staff, more than 5 pallets of paper products and $600 plus in monetary donations were contributed to Liberty USO.
- Girls on the Run Berks. Body Zone is a proud corporate and program location sponsor of this empowering and educational community program for girls in grades 3-8.
- Paw It Forward. The Body Zone community rallied behind our month long fund and supply drive to benefit the Animal Rescue League of Berks County. More than $1,200 and hundreds of blankets, pet care and food items were donated by caring members, staffers and customers.
For more information about community giving and donation requests please email: email@example.com