Corporate Wellness Programs
Control health care costs and improve productivity
Wellness is a life-long pursuit of a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Many factors contribute to wellness: regular physical activity; food choices; balancing career and family relationships; and a positive emotional state of mind.
Body Zone provides customized corporate wellness services – assessment, evaluation, educational programming, and personal fitness planning – to businesses of any size. Studies indicate that wellness programs positively affect the health, performance and well-being of employees while directly impacting productivity, success, disability management and the bottom line. Employers who provide wellness programs attract and retain the most committed employees. A positive change in lifestyle equates to a positive change in the workplace.
Click here for a complete list of Corporate Programs available to your organization.
Find out more about our wellness programs and corporate membership please contact Debbie Stiller, director of wellness and aquatics, at 610-376-2100 x 284.
Build A Better Workplace
Improved well-being has a cascade of positive effects especially for a community of employees.
Fill your employee wellness program toolbox with ideas from our two-part session covering:
- What Is Wellness?
- Top 10 Ways To Get Started. Learn basic and inexpensive ways to impact your employees and ultimately your business. Get firsthand experience on the types of basic wellness services you can introduce to your employees as you take part in our mini health fair offering mindfulness and meditation training, blood pressure screening, chair massage and more.
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017
- Time: 7:15 – 8:30 AM
- Free event / Breakfast Included
- Location: Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex
RSVP by September 11 to Debbie Stiller
“Your Company” Corporate Fitness Week at Body Zone
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Center’s Corporate Week Program is the perfect complement to your company’s employee benefit package. Studies indicate that healthy workers positively affect your company’s productivity, success and bottom line. A positive change in lifestyle equates to a positive change in the workplace. Body Zone can help make this change happen for your company.
- Any company with ten or more employees can participate for FREE
- Employees have full access to Body Zone’s award-winning fitness and aquatics center for seven days including more than 125 group and aqua fitness classes
- Employees will enjoy savings of up to 15% off our standard membership rates
- Employees will also enjoy a 50% discount off our enrollment fee
- On enrollment, an additional free month is added to their contract
- Your employees receive a complimentary new member assessment and InBody Body Composition Test and Anyalsis with annual membership
Contact Debbie Stiller, director of wellness and aquatics, at 610-376-2100 x 284, for your special week of fitness.
A Few Success Stories…
Learn why Tom Masano Auto Group is driven to lower their health care costs and how Body Zone has helped them create a workplace where healthy lifestyles are rewarded and employees thrive.
Meet Andrea , from Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry to hear how Body Zone’s Corporate Program saved her life!
Meet Lee from Olsen Design, and hear his company’s success with Body Zone’s Corporate Program!