Start here, star here
Figure Skating Schedule
Body Zone has everything you need to meet the needs of recreational and competitive figure skating athletes alike. Sessions are offered seven days a week. Our professional coaching staff can take skaters from basic skills competitions, to local and regional competitions, through U.S. Figure Skating Test Sessions.
Guest coaches are also welcome to bring their skaters to our sessions. With our fitness center and indoor running track, plus two ice skating rinks, Body Zone is an ideal training facility for skaters preparing for tests, competitions, and exhibitions.
In addition, Body Zone is the home of the Body Zone Figure Skating Club. Our Club skaters represent the club at many local competitions and regional championship events. The Club hosts an annual Holiday Extravaganza each December and holds fundraisers and other activities throughout the year. Benefits of Club membership include:
- United States Figure Skating Association annual membership
- Subscription to Skating magazine
- Club patch to sew on your jacket or bag
- Participation in Club test sessions and Club competitions
- Participation in Club’s annual Holiday Show
- Discounted ice times
- Qualify to purchase a Body Zone Figure Skating Club team jacket
Contact the Body Zone Figure Skating Club for more information.