Personal Training Options
It may be simple, but our goal is to help you achieve your goal.
We don’t put our clients through “workout A” or “workout B.” Instead, we take an individualized approach to your training and throw away the cookie cutter workouts.
You’re background, motivation, margins and goals are unique to you. Why should your program be the same as anyone else’s?
Body Zone’s personal training program is for you if you are:
- New to exercising in a gym and unfamiliar with equipment and usage
- Experienced at training, but not seeing the results you are looking for
- Training for an event (marathon, mud run, etc.) or a milestone (wedding, vacation, etc.)
- Bored with your current routine
- Looking for some new and cutting edge training techniques
- Injured and/or following a rehab protocol
- Finding it hard to stay motivated
Find a training program that fits your life:
- One-On-One Training. Ideal instruction for members with defined goals, athletes looking to reach their potential and/or members with physical restrictions that require private attention.
- Express Training. A perfect selection for members who desire a goal-centered training scenario compatible with their busy lifestyle.
- Small Group Training. A variety of motivating, ongoing and established programs for groups of six or less.
- Semi-Private Training. A great option for those on a set budget or looking to train with friends in an upbeat and team-oriented environment.
About our trainers
Our trainers are the most experienced in the area. We pride ourselves on recruiting fitness professionals with varied backgrounds and approaches to fitness. By having multiple points of view we ensure that every client is perfectly matched based on their individual needs. Meet our staff of personal trainers.
For more information on training programs, rates and packages please contact:
Director of Wellness and Aquatics