Adult Soccer Leagues
Need A Place To Play Soccer?
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility.
Upcoming League Registration
(*Two female players must be on the field at all times.)
|Monday games begin January 6|
1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17 (2/24, 3/2 Bye week or Playoffs)
|Men’s Rec League||Tuesday games begin January 7|
1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18 (2/25, 3/3 Bye week or playoffs)
|Men’s Competitive League||Wednesday games begin January 8|
1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19 (2/26, 3/4 Bye week or playoffs)
|Cost:||$800 for seven 45-minute games, plus playoffs|
Referee Fees: $12.00 per game
Body Zone pays referee fees for playoffs
Adult Soccer League Details:
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- $12 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Soccer League Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453