Adult Soccer Leagues
Need A Place To Play Soccer?
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility.
Upcoming Adult Soccer League Registration – For Ages 18+
(*Two female players must be on the field at all times.)
|Monday games begin September 16|
9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, bye week or playoffs 10/28
|Men’s Open League||Tuesday games begin September 17|
9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, bye week or playoffs 10/29
|Cost:||$450 for six 45-minute games, plus playoffs|
Referee Fees: $12.00 per game
Adult Soccer League Details:
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- $12 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Soccer League Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453