Adult Soccer Leagues
Need A Place To Play Soccer?
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility.
Please read before your first game: Indoor Sports Leagues Safety Measures & Policies
Upcoming League Registration
|Men’s Open League||Wednesday games begin March 31
3/31, 4/7, 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12 (5/19 Bye week or playoffs)
*No games 5/31
(*Two female players must be on the field at all times.)
|Monday games begin April 5
4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17 (5/24 or 6/7 Bye week or Playoffs)
|Cost:||$550 for seven 45-minute games, plus playoffs
Referee Fees: $13.00 per game
Body Zone pays referee fees for playoffs
Adult Soccer League Details:
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- Please read before your first game: Indoor Sports Leagues Safety Measures & Policies
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- $13 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Soccer League Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453