Adult Soccer Leagues
Due to the current facility shutdown, we will be rescheduling all sports leagues and sports instructional programs so that they can resume in a timely fashion and be completed in their entirety upon our reopening. We will be communicating those dates and times on our web pages and via email as soon as they are known. Specific questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
Need A Place To Play Soccer?
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility.
Upcoming League Registration
Check back for future dates or join our email list to be in-the-know as soon as we publish new program dates.
Session Dates TBD
Registration Deadline: TBD
(*Two female players must be on the field at all times.)
|Cost:||$500 for 7 games, plus playoffs|
Each team is responsible for referee fees of $12.00 per game. They are not included for regular season games.
Adult Soccer League Details:
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- $12 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Soccer League Schedules & Standings
- Winter 2020 Co-Ed League
- Winter 2020 Men’s Rec Soccer League
- Winter 2020 Men’s Competitive Soccer League
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453