QUICK LINKS: Details | Important Information | Rentals
Body Zone’s fields and court are available for drop-in time based on availability. Drop-in time is typically used for pick-up games and individuals and small groups looking for practice/workout time.
|Cost:||$5 per person for up to one hour.|
|Availability:||You may not reserve drop-in time. Drop-in time is open and non-exclusive to you and your party.|
|Typical Hours:||Drop-In hours typically mirror the hours of our guest services department and fields and court are cleared from drop-in play at 10:00 PM Monday-Friday and 7:00 PM Saturday and Sunday. Drop-In is not available on days the sports department is closed.|
|Typical Sports:||Football, basketball, and soccer (field sports).|
*Drop-In time is not available for Pickleball, volleyball, lacrosse or ice sports.
|Drop-In Closing Time:||Fields and court are cleared from drop-in play at 10:00 PM Monday-Friday and 7:00 PM Saturday and Sunday.|
- Like almost all of our sports, ice and youth programs, you do not need to be a member to use drop-in time.
- Drop-in sessions end after either one hour has expired, the next scheduled event is to begin or that day’s drop-in closing time is reached.
- Footballs, basketballs, soccer balls and other equipment is not provided.
- It is advisable to call ahead and check availability however this is not a guarantee that court/field time will still be available.
- Keep in mind that we may be open but fields or court may not be available. Please call for details.
For reserved, exclusive time, please call 610-376-2100 and ask for field and court rental information. Field and court rentals are available after Guest Services hours with advanced registration.You can also learn more here.