Recreational Swimming Schedule
The swimming pool is open seven days a week. Lap swimming is available during all operating hours, although the number of lanes available may be limited by other pool activities. The following daily schedule is meant for members and outlines our least crowded times for your swimming enjoyment.
- Members, customers and guests must abide by Body Zone’s Pool & Hydrotherapy Pool Rules & Regulations
- The below schedules are only a guideline and may be subject to change.
- Please check the information board in the aquatics lobby for any upcoming events or special notices.
- Summer hours may differ.
|Monday – Friday||1:00 – 3:00 PM and 6:30 – 8:30 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday||4:00 – 6:30 PM|
- Children under age 3 swim free of charge
- Guests accompanied by a member: Ages 4 – 11: $5.00 / Ages 12 plus: $10.00
- Non-members and guests of punch card holders: Ages 4-11: $10.00 / Ages 12 plus: $15.00
PLEASE NOTE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
- Aquatic classes are held weekday mornings from 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM restricting use of recreational swimming.
- Swim themed birthday parties are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 – 3:00 PM.
- Other Body Zone and community special events may limit pool space during these times.
- Summer hours differ.
Questions regarding pool availability?
Contact Guest Services, 610-376-2100