U14 Soccer Leagues
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility.
Please note: Body Zone is no longer running U8-U12 leagues. If you are interested, please contact Jason Bowman for rental information.
Please read before your first game: Indoor Sports Leagues Safety Measures & Policies
Upcoming League Registration
Winter Session: January – March 2021
U14 Boys & Girls
Registration Deadline: December 26, 2020
|Game Dates:||Sundays: January 10, 24, 31, February 14, 21, 28, March 7 (March 14 and 28 reserved for playoffs/bye weeks/make-up dates due to weather)|
|Game Time:||TBD following registration deadline|
|Cost Includes:||Seven regular season games plus playoffs
(BZ pays for playoff referees)
|Cost:||$800/team plus ref fees – regular season ref fees are $13 per team.|
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- Please read before your first game: Indoor Sports Leagues Safety Measures & Policies
- After a team registers, coaches will receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- $12 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings sample
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453