U9-U14 Soccer Leagues
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility. Body Zone is a club-neutral facility and does not own or operate travel/premiere teams. This is the only facility in the area to have U9-U14 leagues developed under the direction of Reading United AC, the official player development partner of the Philadelphia Union.View Body Zone’s Soccer Age Guide
Upcoming League Registration
|Please check back for future league details.|
- $11 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings sample
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Schedules & Standings
2018 Winter Session II (February – March)
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453