U14 Soccer Leagues
Body Zone is Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor soccer facility.
Note: Body Zone is no longer running U8-U12 leagues. If you are interested, please contact Jason Bowman for rental information.View Body Zone’s Soccer Age Guide
Upcoming League Registration
Winter Session – 2020
Registration Deadline: December 26, 2019
|Division:||U14 Boys and Girls|
|Day/Dates:||Sundays / January 5, 12, 26, February 2, 16, 23, March 1|
March 8 and 15: playoffs/bye weeks/make-up dates
|Cost:||$800 for seven 45-minutes games plus playoffs|
|U14 Boys Registration:||Register – Boys U14 Or call 610-376-2100|
|U14 Girls Registration:||Register – Girls U14 Or call 610-376-2100|
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- $12 per game/per team payable directly to the officials. Body Zone pays officials during the playoffs.
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
- Online schedule, scores and standings sample
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453