Public Ice Skating
Practice your skills, spend time with friends and family, or show off your figure skating moves during Body Zone’s Public Ice Skating sessions. Want to learn how to skate? Learn more about Body Zone’s Learn To Skate program.
Public Ice Skating Details, Safety Measures & Policies
- Face masks covering nose and mouth are required at all times while at Body Zone and during ice skating sessions.
- A touch-free temperature check is required by all at check-in per Body Zone’s facility-wide COVID-19 safety measures and policies.
- If you are ill or think you might be, please do not come to Body Zone.
- Please practice safe social distancing, six-feet apart, at all times when on the ice.
- Age policies: Public ice skating is for ages 3 and older. Children 16 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to each session.
- All participants must exit the rink and facility immediately after the session ends for cleaning and disinfection of the rink and surrounding areas.
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothing – gloves are recommended. Helmets are strongly encouraged for children under seven.
- No outside food and/or beverage is permitted inside Body Zone.
Public Ice Skating Schedule
Public ice skating is by advance online reservation only. Walk-ins will not be admitted.
- Individual tickets, $15/person, are required by all including spectators.
- Fee includes rental skates whether or not they are needed.
- Fees are non-refundable. Tickets are not transferable.
- Sessions are for ages 3 and older. Ages 16 and under must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Sessions are 90-minutes long.
- Free Public Ice Skating passes are no longer applicable.
- Capacity for all sessions is very limited.
- Please show a paper copy or screenshot of your registration receipt at check-in.
- Skate with Santa on December 12! View details here and register below.
Groups rates are available, when scheduled in advance, at both our public ice skating sessions and also privately. Schools, churches, scouts, camps and more are all welcome. To inquire about bringing your group to a public skating session or to set up a private event, please contact Donna Faber-Lascoskie at 610-376-2100 x 283.
Want to have a birthday party on ice? Learn about our Birthday Parties as easy as 1-2-3 and inquire today!
Can’t ice skate? We can teach you how. Check out our Learn to Skate programs for all ages taught by former Ice Capades Star Audrey Turner. Learn More