Adult Ice Hockey Leagues
Need A Place To Play Ice Hockey?
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex hosts several adult ice hockey leagues on our two NHL-size rinks, with multiple locker rooms, scoreboards and ample room for spectators.
Body Zone’s Adult 35+ Ice Hockey League started when some local hockey lovers banded together to form a team for those who share the love of the sport, and the same agility levels out on the ice. Competitive rivalries are a thing of the past in this laid-back league. You’ll enjoy the physical fitness aspect of playing a sport while simply having a good time. Dust off your skates and jump right in!
Before your first game, please read our Ice Hockey Leagues Safety Measures & Policies.
Upcoming League Registration
1. If you registered for our Spring/Summer 2020 League, you have the option to keep the extra $100 credit on your account to use toward future league registration or request a refund to use toward your referee fees. Please contact Jason Bowman or call 610-376-2100 to request a refund or to use your credit.
2. Please read before your first game: Ice Hockey Leagues Safety Measures & Policies
|Check back for future league details!|
Adult Ice Hockey League Details:
- Body Zone league management will coordinate teams based on new and returning players skill levels and will inform all participants of their team placement and league schedule
- Playoff game days will/may vary, and will be determined more extensively upon completion on the regular season
- Proof of individual USA Hockey Membership is required to participate in the league, and must be given to Body Zone league management prior to the first game of the season.
- All schedules, individual and team stats will be kept accurately on our website (bodyzonesports.com)
- Each player is responsible to pay scorekeeper fees at the rate of $2.00 per player per game, these fees are paid directly to the scorekeeper.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Ice Hockey League Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact:
Director of Sports, Ice & Youth Programs
610-376-2100 x 236