Adult Ice Hockey Leagues
Due to the current shutdown, we will be rescheduling all sports leagues and sports instructional programs so that they can resume in a timely fashion and be completed in their entirety upon our reopening. We will be communicating those dates and times on our web pages and via email as soon as they are known. Specific questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
WATCH: A Message From Derek Holland on Behalf of Body Zone’s Ice Sports Department
For more information, email Body Zone’s Director of Sports, Ice & Youth Programs, Jason Bowman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need A Place To Play Ice Hockey?
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex hosts several adult ice hockey leagues on our two NHL-size rinks, with multiple locker rooms, scoreboards and ample room for spectators.
Body Zone’s Adult 35+ Ice Hockey League started when some local hockey lovers banded together to form a team for those who share the love of the sport, and the same agility levels out on the ice. Competitive rivalries are a thing of the past in this laid-back league. You’ll enjoy the physical fitness aspect of playing a sport while simply having a good time. Dust off your skates and jump right in!
Upcoming League Registration
Session Dates TBD
|Registration Deadline:||Still accepting registrations|
|New Player Evaluations:||TBD|
|Game Days:||Tuesdays & Thursdays|
*Games are slated to be held on Tuesdays & Thursdays, but alternate days may be needed depending on number of teams participating in the league
|Cost:||$375.00 per player|
*Only full payments will be accepted, no deposits or payment plans
*Individual registration only, no team registrations will be accepted
|Your Cost Includes:||16 regular season games, double elimination style playoffs, team jersey|
*Each player will be responsible to pay scorekeeper fees at the rate of $2.00 per player per game, these fees are paid directly to the scorekeeper.
Adult Ice Hockey League Details:
- Body Zone league management will coordinate teams based on new and returning players skill levels and will inform all participants of their team placement and league schedule
- Playoff game days will/may vary, and will be determined more extensively upon completion on the regular season
- Proof of individual USA Hockey Membership is required to participate in the league, and must be given to Body Zone league management prior to the first game of the season.
- All schedules, individual and team stats will be kept accurately on our website (bodyzonesports.com)
- Each player is responsible to pay scorekeeper fees at the rate of $2.00 per player per game, these fees are paid directly to the scorekeeper.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
Adult Ice Hockey League Schedules & Standings
16th Annual Spring Tournament (March 2020)
For More Information, Contact:
Director of Sports, Ice & Youth Programs
610-376-2100 x 236