Corporate Wellness Programs
Control health care costs and improve productivity
Wellness is a life-long pursuit of a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Many factors contribute to wellness: regular physical activity; food choices; balancing career and family relationships; and a positive emotional state of mind.
Body Zone provides customized corporate wellness services – assessment, evaluation, educational programming, and personal fitness planning – to businesses of any size. Studies indicate that wellness programs positively affect the health, performance and well-being of employees while directly impacting productivity, success, disability management and the bottom line. Employers who provide wellness programs attract and retain the most committed employees. A positive change in lifestyle equates to a positive change in the workplace.
Click here for a complete list of Corporate Programs available to your organization.
Find out more about our wellness programs and corporate membership please contact Ted Kolva, General Manager, at 610-376-2100.
YOUR COMPANY Free Corporate Week at Body Zone
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Center’s Corporate Week Program is the perfect complement to your company’s employee benefit package. Studies indicate that healthy workers positively affect your company’s productivity, success and bottom line. A positive change in lifestyle equates to a positive change in the workplace. Body Zone can help make this change happen for your company.
- Any company with ten or more employees can participate for FREE.
- Employees have full access to Body Zone’s award-winning fitness and aquatics center for seven days including more than 130 group and aqua fitness classes.
When your company takes advantage of our corporate membership rates:
- Employees will enjoy savings of up to 15% off our standard membership rates.
- Employees will also enjoy a 50% discount off our enrollment fee.
- On enrollment, an additional free month is added to their contract.
- Your employees immediately benefit from Body Zone’s new member opportunities and receive two complimentary new member fitness and health assessments, InBody body composition screening and more. Check out all of our New Member Benefits and Amenities HERE.
Contact Ted Kolva, General Manager, at 610-376-2100, for your special week of fitness.
A Few Success Stories …
Learn why Tom Masano Auto Group is driven to lower their health care costs and how Body Zone has helped them create a workplace where healthy lifestyles are rewarded and employees thrive.
Meet Andrea , from Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry to hear how Body Zone’s Corporate Program saved her life!
Meet Lee from Olsen Design, and hear his company’s success with Body Zone’s Corporate Program!