QUICK LINKS: Class Schedules & Safety Guidelines | How To Book Classes | Body Zone Fitness On-Demand Videos | How MYZONE Boosts Your Group Fitness Experience | Private Classes | Meet Director of Fitness Sarah Vecchio
- Main Group Fitness Schedule - effective November 2, 2020
- Main Group Fitness Schedule - effective November 23, 2020
- Black Friday Group Fitness Schedule
- Active Aging Group Fitness Schedule - effective November 2, 2020
- Aqua Fitness Schedule - effective November 2, 2020 PLEASE NOTE: Aqua fitness classes require advance reservation and are all fee-based. $5 for members; $15 for non-members. Buy/book classes here here.
- Rock Steady Boxing for people with Parkinson's disease - effective October 12, 2020
Class Schedules & Safety Guidelines
Please note: Reservations are required for all classes, due to limited class capacity, via our booking instructions below. You do not need to book Active Aging or Rock Steady Boxing classes.
How To Book Free Group Fitness Classes
You need a Body Zone Self-Service account to book free group fitness classes. You do not need to book Rock Steady Boxing or Active Aging classes.
Already have your Self-Service account and your free group fitness class package set up and need to book classes?
Need a Self-Service account? Get started by following these steps below:
1. Create a Body Zone Self-Service account (linked to your member account) by contacting us for an “Invite to Self-Service” here: firstname.lastname@example.org or ask Guest Services or your Member Advisor for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Please do not enter Self-Service on your own to create an account. It will not be linked to your active member contract allowing you to book free classes.
2. Click HERE and use your Self-Service log in information to buy a FREE one-time unlimited “package” to allow you to book classes in Self-Service.
3. Go to the class schedule and book classes.
4. Once you’re in the account you may book as many classes as you want and go back to classes you need to cancel too.
You’ll need to buy a free, unlimited Group Fitness Class package (step #2 above) before you start booking classes. This is a one-time “purchase” — you’ll never have to do it again.
Once that is accomplished you may book as many classes as you want and go back to classes you need to cancel too.
Don’t forget to cancel classes you cannot attend since space is limited and others may be waiting for an available spot. Please note: You must cancel your class reservation via the app or Self-Service at least 30 minutes prior to class. Failure to do so will result in a $5 cancellation fee assessed to your account.
NEXT STEPS — GET OUR APP:
Once you have a Self-Service account and have purchased your free Group Fitness package and feel comfortable booking classes, download our new MemberMe+ app for an even easier way to book classes. This is not required but simply a convenient way to reserve classes. Here’s how to get started with the app:
1. Visit iTunes App Store or Android Play Store and search for: MemberMe+
2. Once downloaded, search for Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex by entering the zip code: 19610
3. Use your new Self-Service username and password as your login info for the app.
4. Allow notifications from Body Zone so you get alerts and updates about classes and more.
5. Go to the “Schedule” to book your classes.
Body Zone Fitness On-Demand
Prefer to work out at home? Missed one of our outstanding Zoom classes featuring BZ Boot Camp by Sue, HIIT with BZ Trainer Connor Sausser, Athletic Barre with Tammy, Vinyasa Yoga Flow with Lacey or Step Works by LuAnn? Head to our YouTube channel and get moving now! Click HERE.
How MYZONE Boosts Your Group Fitness Experience
Committed to making your fitness experience more engaging and fun, we partnered with MYZONE technology, a system of wearable heart rate monitors and real-time feedback that will make your workout experience at Body Zone more interactive than before. Using Bluetooth technology and TV monitors in our studios, it gives you instant feedback on your heart rate, effort expended and calorie burn — valuable feedback for your instructor too. They use this info to make sure they’re structuring a consistent and challenging environment every time you take a class with us. Learn more about MYZONE at Body Zone.
We offer private group fitness classes for businesses, organizations and school groups. Use our facilities for your event or we’ll bring the class to you. We offer a wide variety of class formats suitable for any/all fitness levels and can tailor the event to your group’s needs. To book your private class today, please contact Sarah Vecchio.
Body Zone’s Director of Fitness
Sarah received a BS in Kinesiology from Penn State University where she instructed group fitness classes. She is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor, Les Mill’s certifications in BODYSTEP, BODYATTACK, BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT and CXWORX and is also Barre Above certified.