QUICK LINKS: New Reopening Schedules & Safety Guidelines | How To Book Classes | Live Virtual Group Fitness | How MYZONE Boosts Your Group Fitness Experience | Private Classes | Meet Director of Fitness Sarah Vecchio
- Main Group Fitness Schedule - effective June 29, 2020
- Main Group Fitness Schedule - effective July 13, 2020
- Zoom Group Fitness Class Schedule - effective July 8, 2020Download Here |Zoom-Group-Fitness-Classes-schedule-effective-July-8-2020-for-website
Can’t download the schedule? Try updating your Adobe Reader
- Active Aging Group Fitness Schedule - effective June 29, 2020
- Active Aging Group Fitness Schedule - effective July 13, 2020
- Rock Steady Boxing for people with Parkinson's disease - effective June 29, 2020
New Reopening Class Schedules & Safety Guidelines
Please note: Reservations are required for all classes, due to limited class capacity, via our booking instructions below. You do not need to book Active Aging or Rock Steady Boxing classes. Our Live Virtual Group Fitness Schedule is listed way below.
Two Ways To Book Group Fitness Classes
(Does not apply to Active Aging or Rock Steady Boxing classes)
1. To book classes via our new app, follow instructions HERE.
2. To book classes on desktop, please follow these instructions:
- Create a Body Zone Self-Service Account.* We will send you an invite to create this account once we have reactivated your membership contract. Your log in info for this account will allow you to book free classes. If you did not receive the invite, email Body Zone and we will re-send the Self-Service invite. *Athletic Barre, Stand-Up Paddleboard and On Demand Swim Lesson participants already have a Self-Service account.
- Click HERE to buy a FREE one-time unlimited “package” to allow you to book classes in Self-Service.
- Then “Book Sessions” (classes).
- Once you’re in the account you can book as many classes as you want and go back to classes you need to cancel too.
Please note: You must cancel your class reservation via the app or Self-Service at least 30 minutes prior to class. Failure to do so will result in a $5 cancellation fee assessed to your account.
Live Virtual Group Fitness Classes
Weekly Class Schedule – Effective June 29
Mondays 8:00 – 8:35 am: BZ Boot Camp with Sue Daly
Tuesdays 6:00 – 6:35 pm: HIIT with Tammy Partsch
Wednesdays 12:00 – 12:35 pm: HIIT with BZ Trainer Connor Sausser
Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Yogabasics with Lacey Baxter
Fridays 9:00 – 9:45 am: Step Works with LuAnn Wolfe
- Classes take place on Body Zone’s Zoom account. Register for Zoom for free so you can test drive it in advance of your class. Zoom gives you a test “meeting” link and offers tutorials so you can become comfortable with the app. Test your video and audio by going to “preferences” on the Zoom app.
- Body Zone Zoom “Meetings” open 10 minutes early so we can get organized and say hello!
- Suggested props/equipment vary per class and may include mats, chairs, bands and any dumbbells (or heavy cans or water bottles) you have at home. Instructors will have equipment and movement modifications for every workout.
- Get your Zoom class invite by emailing email@example.com
BZ Boot Camp: An energetic and athletic class mixing high intensity cardio and muscle conditioning.
HIIT: Anything goes in this high intensity training class. You will be pushed to work hard but have fun all at the same time.
Step Works: Expect cardio and step choreography fun even if you don’t have a step!
Yogabasics: Learn the basic poses of yoga in a class that will help you build strength, increase flexibility, balance and focus.
How MYZONE Boosts Your Group Fitness Experience
Committed to making your fitness experience more engaging and fun, we partnered with MYZONE technology, a system of wearable heart rate monitors and real time feedback that will make your workout experience at Body Zone more interactive than before. Using bluetooth technology and TV monitors in our studios, it gives you instant feedback on your heart rate, effort expended and calorie burn — valuable feedback for your instructor too. They use this info to make sure they’re structuring a consistent and challenging environment every time you take a class with us. Learn more about MYZONE at Body Zone.
We offer private group fitness classes for businesses, organizations and school groups. Use our facilities for your event or we’ll bring the class to you. We offer a wide variety of class formats suitable for any/all fitness levels and can tailor the event to your group’s needs. To book your private class today, please contact Sarah Vecchio.
Body Zone’s Director of Fitness
Sarah received a BS in Kinesiology from Penn State University where she instructed group fitness classes. She is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor, Les Mill’s certifications in BODYSTEP, BODYATTACK, BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT and CXWORX and is also Barre Above certified.