Flag Football Leagues
Need A Place To Play Football?
Body Zone offers 7v7 adult flag football leagues year-round on our state of the art turf fields. Play football in Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor facility.
7v7 Adult Flag Football League Registration
Registration Deadline: December 26, 2019
|For:||Men ages 18+, 7v7|
|Dates:||Saturdays: Pre-season 1/4 and 1/11|
League games: 1/25, 2/1, 2/15, 2/22, 2/29, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21 (3/28, 4/4 for playoffs)
|Cost:||$850/team plus referee fees ($30 per game/team payable to refs prior to kickoff at each game, Body Zone pays ref fees for playoffs)|
|Cost Includes:||Two preseason games, eight games plus playoffs for top four teams|
Adult Flag Football League Details:
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- Our fields feature permanent sidelines, goal lines and hash marks. Check out a photo of our fields in the gallery to the right on desktop or below on mobile.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
Schedules and Standings
Adult Flag Football League Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453