Flag Football Leagues
Need A Place To Play Football?
Body Zone offers 7v7 adult flag football leagues year-round on our state of the art turf fields. Play football in Berks County’s largest, most-used and only multi-field indoor facility.
Please read before your first game: Indoor Sports Leagues Safety Measures & Guidelines
Upcoming League Registration
|Check back for future league details!|
Flag Football League Details:
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- Please read before your first game: Indoor Sports Leagues Safety Measures & Guidelines
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- 7v7 Rules & Regulations
- 5v5 Rules & Regulations
- Our fields feature permanent sidelines, goal lines and hash marks. Check out a photo of our fields in the gallery to the right on desktop or below on mobile.
- Online schedule, scores and standings
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
Schedules and Standings
Flag Football League Winter 2021
Adult Flag Football League Contact:
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453