Field Hockey Leagues
Get ready for the scholastic season or keep active with the sport you loved in school. Body Zone offers indoor field hockey leagues for players in middle school, high school, and adult levels.
Click HERE to view our Health & Safety Measures for Body Zone’s Indoor Sports Leagues.
Upcoming League Registration
Fall 2020 Adult League Details
Registration Deadline: October 4, 2020
|Game Dates:||Sundays: 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22 (11/29 bye week or playoffs, 12/6 playoffs)|
|Game Time:||TBD following registration deadline|
|Cost Includes:||(7) regular season games plus playoffs
(BZ pays for playoff referees)
|Cost:||$550/team plus ref fees – regular season ref fees are $26 per team|
Or Call 610-376-2100
Questions? Contact Doug Miller at 610-376-2100 x 453.
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- Online league pages featuring schedule and standings
- Scoreboard and clock
- Medals for players on championship teams (high school and middle school leagues only)
- Team awards for champions
League Schedules and Standings
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453