Public Ice Skating
Practice your skills, spend time with friends and family, or show off your figure skating moves during Body Zone’s Public Ice Skating sessions. Want to learn how to skate? Learn more about Body Zone’s Learn To Skate program.
Please read our updated face mask policy especially as it pertains to ages 16 and under here.
Public Ice Skating Schedule
Public ice skating is by advance online reservation only. Walk-ins will not be admitted.
- Individual tickets, $15/person, are required by all including spectators.
- Fee includes rental skates whether or not they are needed.
- Fees are non-refundable. Tickets are not transferable.
- Sessions are for ages 3 and older. Ages 16 and under must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Free Public Ice Skating passes are no longer applicable.
- Please show a paper copy or screenshot of your registration receipt at check-in.
June Public Skating
Week of June 14
|Saturday, 6/19||2:15 – 3:45 PM|
|Sunday, 6/20||2:15 – 3:45 PM|
Week of June 21
|Saturday, 6/26||2:15 – 3:45 PM|
|Sunday, 6/27||2:15 – 3:45 PM|
Want to have a party on ice?
Learn about our Birthday Parties as easy as 1-2-3 and inquire today!
Can’t ice skate? We can teach you how. Check out our Learn to Skate programs for all ages taught by former Ice Capades Star Audrey Turner. Learn More