Youth Basketball Programs
School of Hoops Summer Skills Competition & Shoot Out
Summer fun for kids heads to our court featuring skills, drills and an exhibition game for basketball players ages 12-14!
|Date:||Sunday, June 20, 2021|
||Male and female basketball players, ages 12-14|
||This two-part event will place all players on two teams for a fun skills and drills (passing, shooting and dribbling) competition followed by an exhibition game. A free raffle with great prizes is also included.|
|Fee:||$35 per participant|
|11:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
School of Hoops Fall Clinics
School of Hoops helps grow basketball skills and knowledge of the game for all levels of ability. Whether your child is an emerging or established player, this is the program for them. Coach Andre Lockhart’s expert instruction and attention take their love and talent for the sport to the next level.
About the clinics:
- Eight one-hour basketball clinics for boys and girls in three age groups with BZ Trainer and Sports Instructor Andre Lockhart, teaching the game of basketball at an organized level.
- Clinics cater to but are not limited to players with little or no basketball experience.
- Learn rules of the game, offensive & defensive skills and concepts.
- Clinics will include skill development drills as well as scrimmage game time.
- Excellent player to coach ratio for more personalized attention.
- Proper basketball attire should be worn (athletic shorts, t-shirt or jersey and basketball sneakers).
- NEW FOR 2021 CLINICS! Full-session participants receive a School of Hoops t-shirt. Don’t forget to list your child’s t-shirt size via the registration process.
September – November 2021 Registration
|Start Date:||Saturday, September 18, 2021|
|Dates:||9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6|
|Cost:|| Eight-week session: $215
Weekly drop in: $30 (payable in person at Body Zone Guest Services)
|Cost Includes:||(8) one-hour basketball clinics
School of Hoops t-shirt included with fee for all full-session participants.
|Ages 7-9||12:30 – 1:30 PM||REGISTER HERE|
|Ages 10-12||1:30 – 2:30 PM||REGISTER HERE|
|Ages 13-15||2:30 – 3:30 PM||REGISTER HERE|