School’s Out Day Camps
Single day camps offered throughout the 2023-24 school year
Camp kids love!
Turn an ordinary day off from school into a fun-filled day at Body Zone. Our School’s Out Day Camps offer children a safe and supervised experience, when school’s are closed for a holiday, in Body Zone’s spacious and climate-controlled environment. Campers enjoy a variety of activities including swimming, ice skating, field games, arts and crafts, and more!
For ages 6-13 (child must have completed Kindergarten)
Day Camp | Schedule
|Check back for future schedule
Single Day Pricing & Times – subject to change
|Full Day Fees
|9:00 AM-4:00 PM
|Full Day + Extended Care
|7:30 AM-5:30 PM
|Half Day Fees
|9:00 AM -12:00 PM
|Half Day + Extended Care (call 610-376-2100 register)
|7:30 AM–12:00 PM
Register For School’s Out Day Camp
Please call 610-376-2100 to register for Half Day + Extended Care)
Please note: Camp is for children ages 6-13 (child must have completed Kindergarten)
Register using Body Zone’s Online Portal — click here
After you register for the first time, go mobile! Get our Body Zone app for easy future registrations. Learn more about our app here.
A Typical Single Day Camp:
(subject to change)
|Morning meeting/getting to know each other
|11:00 AM-12:00 PM
|Field games and fun!
|Quiet activities: puzzles, reading and more
|Free play time
|Our camp day ends
This schedule depends on facility availability and is subject to change.
- Parents will be required to complete a full registration form including medical form, pick-up consent, and extended care information prior to camp.
- Children must be fully potty trained to attend camp.
- Parents of children with special needs are asked to please call or email our Camp Director.
- What Your Camper Will Need For The Day:
– A packed lunch. Snacks will be provided however if your camper has any dietary restrictions you will need to provide the snack.
– Sneakers with socks and play clothing.
– Bathing suit, towel, googles if needed, and a bag to put their wet bathing suit in
– Warm clothing, high socks, gloves and a helmet for anyone nine and under. Campers will not be permitted to skate if they are not wearing socks.
– If your camper needs an inhaler, epi pen or any medication please send it along in a labeled bag and hand it to our counselor upon arrival.
- Swimming Safety. While we never swim without a lifeguard, we do ask that if your camper needs a life vest or floaties that you please send them along. Campers eight and over who want to swim in the deep end will have to pass a swim test for the lifeguard and the counselors. Please call our day camp team at 610-376-2100 if your camper is under the age of eight and wants to participate in the swim test.
- Important Drop Off & Pick Up Instructions: Please park in Body Zone’s front lot and use the main entrance. You must accompany your child into the building. Proceed to Field #1, the first field at the end of the main lobby, where you’ll meet a counselor to check in your camper.
For More Information:
Lacy Crone or contact Body Zone Guest Services: 610-376-2100