School’s Out Day Camps
Single day camps offered throughout the 2019-20 school year
Camp kids love!
Turn an ordinary day off from school into a fun-filled day at Body Zone. Our Day Camps offer children ages 5-13 a safe and supervised experience in Body Zone’s spacious and climate-controlled environment. Campers enjoy a variety of activities including swimming, ice skating, field games, arts and crafts, and more! Click Here To See What Your Child Will Need For The Day.
Typical Day Camp Schedule:
(subject to change)
|9:00-9:45 AM||Ice Skate|
|10:00-11:00 AM||Play games on the field|
|11:15 AM-12:00 PM||Swim|
|1:00-2:30 PM||Play games on the field||2:30 PM on||Snack, free play, arts and crafts, rest time|
This schedule depends on facility availability and is subject to change.
Schedule & Registration
|Friday||November 29, 2019||Black Friday||Register|
|Monday||December 2, 2019||Thanksgiving Monday||Register|
|Monday||December 23, 2019||Holiday/Winter Break I||Register|
|Thursday||December 26, 2019||Holiday/Winter Break II||Register|
|Friday||December 27, 2019||Holiday/Winter Break III||Register|
|Monday||December 30, 2019||Holiday/Winter Break IV||Register|
|Monday||January 20, 2020||Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Register|
|Monday||February 17, 2020||Presidents Day||Register|
|Thursday||April 9, 2020||Spring Break I||Register|
|Friday||April 10, 2020||Spring Break II||Register|
SINGLE DAY PRICING & TIMES – Subject to Change
|Full Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Full Day||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$40|
|Full Day + Lunch||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$48|
|Full Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$52|
|Full Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$60|
|Long Half Day Packages|
|Long Half Day||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$35|
|Long Half Day + Lunch||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$43|
|Long Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$47|
|Long Half Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$55|
|Half Day Packages|
|Half Day||9:00 AM -12:00 PM||$30|
|Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–12:00 PM||$42|
- Parents will be required to complete a full registration form including medical, pick-up consent, and extended care information.
- Children must be fully potty trained to attend camp.
- Parents of children with special needs are asked to please call our Camp Director.
- What Your Child Will Need For The Day:
□ bathing suit
□ warm clothes and long socks for ice skating
□ helmet is required for children under the age of 10
□ sneakers and socks
- In addition to special activities such as skating and swimming we offer hands-on projects and superb 12:1 counselor/camper ratio.
- Extended care service offers the flexibility you need on busy days: early drop-off, 7:30-9:00 AM and/or late pick-up, 4:00-5:30 PM is $12.
- A healthy, freshly-made and kid-friendly lunch may be purchased: $8 per day.
For More Information, Contact:
Director of Youth Programs/Events Coordinator