|It’s REP ROOM’s One-Year Anniversary! So We’re Celebrating With Free Classes For All From October 9-15. Book Your Free Class Below!
Not A Member? Join us @ Open House Week from Oct. 9-15 to experience FREE classes, REP ROOM, lap swimming, personal training and more.
Join & Save! Our Open House Week Membership Special offers no join fee and no dues until Dec. 11. Click HERE to learn more.
Let’s Get Stronger Together!
REP ROOM is Body Zone’s new group workout studio offering a full-body, balanced, and science-based strength and cardio fitness routine. Want results? We do it through supportive and difference-making coaching, MYZONE heart rate technology, organized and empowering group workouts with an extra focus on building muscular strength. OPEN TO NON-MEMBERS
WELCOME TO REP ROOM AT BODY ZONEVIEW SCHEDULE & BOOK CLASSES | CLICK HERE
- A MYZONE heart rate belt is required for all participants that’s why we give all first-timers a complimentary belt for their first class only.
- Please arrive for class 15-minutes early to learn about and adjust your MYZONE belt, meet your coach and to get a brief overview of the REP ROOM class experience.
- REP ROOM free class passes are for first-timers only.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT REP ROOM
- REP ROOM’s signature class: SWITCH 50. Participants will “switch” between cardio and strength stations during a 50-minute class.
- RESULTS DRIVEN: As you go through SWITCH 50’s fun and energetic workout expect supportive coaching based on live feedback via MYZONE heart rate technology. You’ll see calories burned, effort points earned and heart rate percentage throughout your entire class experience.
- CHANGE: We want you to see measurable improvements in your strength and fitness and to feel excited about changing up your daily exercise routine so expect a different SWITCH 50 class every time you show up.
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE: Expect a class community of workout buds from all levels of fitness who make you feel better together with every rep.
HOW REP ROOM WORKS
- Our introductory class rates are as follows: $5 for Body Zone members | $15 for non-members (includes access to Body Zone for the day — excluding the pool). A MYZONE MZ-3 heart monitor belt is required for every participant in every class. A complimentary MZ-3 sample belt is available for your first class only. After the first class they are available for purchase in-person at Body Zone Guest Services for $30 (introductory rate).
- Online class reservations are required. Buy and book your classes HERE
- Child care in Kids Zone is available via Body Zone’s specific child care schedule and for a nominal fee.
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE
REP ROOM classes are here to help you:
- Build strength and endurance,
- Burn calories,
- Motivate you to work harder using heart rate tracking and solid goals as guide posts,
- Keep your workout routine fresh with new daily workouts,
- Feel the inspiring and positive power of working out together,
- Create a consistent workout routine with results.
TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT TO SUPPORT YOUR EFFORT AND GOALS
REP ROOM is equipped with the newest line of Matrix HIIT treadmills and rowers and Stairmaster HIIT bikes. FITBENCH, an all-in-one piece housing bands, slam balls, kettlebells and weights, is your convenient and organized weight and power station. MYZONE heart-rate belts are required for all classes and provide real-time feedback on your heart rate and workout effort via three large monitors in REP ROOM. Two other monitors go live the moment you enter the room illustrating the strength component of your workout.
Questions about REP ROOM? Contact Body Zone’s fitness team here.