Special Training Programs
Body Zone Personal Training is looking for SIX MEMBERS who want to improve or jump start their fitness — the BZ way!
What is it?
- Exclusive private and personalized fitness opportunity for just six members from September 17 to October 12, 2018
- A four-week structured and supervised fitness plan by Body Zone’s Director of Fitness Sarah Vecchio and Assistant Director of Fitness Dave Moseley focused on resistance training, cardio, muscle strength, functional movements, and high intensity training.
- Unbeatable cost: Just $100 for $650 + in services and products
- Only for members who haven’t trained in the past three months
The Project You plan includes:*
- One 50-minute jump start session*
- One 50-minute private health assessment/nutrition counseling/InBody Body Composition screening*
- Four different weekly workouts (four to five days per week) designed by Sarah and Dave*
Myzone heart rate tracker for duration of program*
- Group fitness component — mandatory “mix it up” portion of the program*
- Nutrition education via workshop “Food As Fuel: What To Eat Before And After A Workout” by Dr. Andrea Dillaway-Huber at Body Zone on September 25 at 6:00
- Post-program InBody Body Composition screening
- Steadfast support and guidance by Sarah and Dave
*You gotta do it 🙂
How to be a part of it:
- Apply to be a part of the program HERE
- Deadline to apply is September 2
- Six participants will be chosen via random drawing and notified by September 3
Junior Gym Certification Course
Body Zone’s Junior Gym Certification Course teaches our youth members, ages 12-15, proper and safe usage of fitness equipment, wellness floor etiquette and simple workout progressions to ensure a healthy and enthusiastic fitness journey. Youth members must complete one 50-minute training session with a Body Zone Personal Trainer and test successfully in specified areas. Upon completion, youth members may use selected fitness equipment without direct parental supervision.
$45 per 50-minute private session
Junior Gym Certification Special
Give your Junior Gym graduate more guidance and education on the fitness floor and their fitness and sign them up for three additional sessions with a Body Zone personal trainer to establish a proper exercise program and more.
$79 for three 25-minute private sessions
Cycle & HIIT Turf Training – FREE MEMBER PROGRAM
… featuring MYZONE Heart Rate Tracking
Join BZ Trainers Emily Gordon and Lindsay Hetrick for a free 40-minute training experience designed to help you learn how to get the most from your workouts.
20 minutes of cycle intervals followed by 20 minutes of functional high intensity interval training on our turf using kettlebells, boxes, etc. All participants will utilize Body Zone’s new MYZONE heart rate tracking tool for immediate feedback on heart rate, calorie burn and MEPs (MYZONE Effort Points). You get the most from your workouts when you’re working out in the correct heart rate zones.
Check back for future dates in September 2018
Sign up at the 2nd floor Wellness Desk or email email@example.com
Each class is limited to six members.
Not a MYZONE user? No worries. We have MYZONE demo belts just for you.
Additional MYZONE at Body Zone questions and interests? Attend “Heart Rate Training + Your Fitness Goals” by BZ Trainer Dave Moseley on August 21 at 5:30 pm.
Personal Training 101 – FREE MEMBER PROGRAM
What is it?
Free 25-minute demo workout with a Body Zone Personal Trainer for all fitness levels
Members new to personal training
Learn more about why personal training makes a difference by jumping right into a workout with a BZ Trainer! Training sessions are always customized to meet the needs of clients, but enjoy a free session that includes a typical workout: dynamic warm up, exercise instruction, balance, core, strength and cardio work, mobility exercises (foam rolling, stretching etc). One demo workout per member.
August 1 at 5:30 PM
August 13 at 8:30 AM
August 14 at 12:00 PM
August 15 at 5:30 PM
August 27 at 8:30 AM
August 28 at 12:00 PM
August 29 at 5:30 PM
Register via sign up sheets located at the 2nd floor Wellness Desk or email Dave Moseley — contact info at bottom of web page.
For more information about our special training programs or to purchase any of our packages in person please contact: Dave Moseley
Assistant Director of Fitness