Summer Adventure Camp
QUICK LINKS: Summer Adventure Camp Registration | Pricing & Times | Daily Camp Activities | Field Trips | Special Features | Important Details | Lunch Options | Contact Info | Welcome Video |Camp Staff
Camp Kids Love!
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex is Berks County’s premier destination for youth summer camp, offering more activities in our 160,000 sq. ft. facility than any other summer camp in the area. Activities during our Summer Adventure Camp include ice skating, swimming, sports, Gaga ball, arts and crafts, fresh air activities and exciting field trips! With different themes and attractions each week, there’s something for everyone this summer. We have a superb camper/counselor ratio of 12:1, with a great group of camp counselors that your child is sure to love. Our staff is so excited for 2018’s Summer Adventure Camp – we can’t wait to see you and get the fun started!
- Keep up with the campers on our camp Facebook page!
- Our Summer Adventure Camp staff welcomes you to camp! Watch their welcome video here.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMP
1.) To register right now for one-week-at-a-time, with the same lunch options, extended care options or no extended care, for an entire summer camp week, click on the Register buttons in the table below.
2.) To register for multiple weeks, varying lunch days, varying extended care or to receive a multiple sibling discount, complete our summer camp registration form PDF . Just print it and bring it to Body Zone or mail it with your payment to our Summer Adventure Camp Administrator:
Body Zone Sports & Wellness Complex
3103 Paper Mill Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
3.) All campers, even those who register online, must fill out a Summer Camp Medical Form .
SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMP REGISTRATION
= Summer Camp Field Trip Week
|WEEK||DATES||SUMMER CAMP THEME|
|WEEK 11||August 20-24||End Of Summer Blast
We will spend this last week of summer camp playing all our favorite games and saying good bye to summer the Body Zone way with another great inflatable!
Summer Adventure Camp Pricing
*Full Week Times & Pricing Per Child
|Full Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Full Day||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$180|
|Full Day + Lunch||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$215|
|Full Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$230|
|Full Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$265|
|Long Half Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Long Half Day||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$155|
|Long Half Day + Lunch||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$190|
|Long Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$205|
|Long Half Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$240|
|Half Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Half Day||9:00 AM -12:00 PM||$125|
|Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–12:00 PM||$175|
*The 4th week of camp is only a four-day camp because of the 4th of July Holiday. It is sold at 20% off the above rates.
Daily Summer Camp Activities
In addition to our great weekly themes, these daily activities add to the total summer camp experience and give kids a well-rounded week!
Fun & Games Mondays: Games, like Gaga Ball, played inside and out.
Pool Party Tuesdays: Half-day campers swim in the morning, full-day campers in the afternoon.
Special Event Wednesdays: Enjoy super fun inflatables or field trip day.
Chillin’ Thursdays: Campers ice skate in the morning.
Fabulous Fridays: Campers skate in the morning and swim in the afternoon.
Camp Field Trips
- Campers must be registered for a full-day to attend summer camp field trips.
- We will travel by Klein’s School Bus with experienced drivers.
- Summer Adventure Camp field trips are an additional $10.
- Trips take place on Wednesdays of designated summer camp weeks. (With the exception of week 4, due to July 4 holiday.)
- Campers are required to wear their free Body Zone Summer Camp t-shirt for trips.
- Campers who purchase a package with a lunch option will receive a bagged lunch for the trip. Campers who did not purchase lunch will need to pack.
|Crayola Factory: Name and wrap your own crayon, star in your own coloring page, create a real-life 4-D coloring adventure and so much more…this is a trip you won’t ever forget!|
|North Museum and Planetarium: A destination for introducing children to the natural world. Remodeled in 2015, the museum offers an engaging Explore Nature Gallery, Live Animal Room, Dinosaur Gallery, state of the art planetarium and more!|
|Laser Quest: Live Action Laser Tag at Its Best! Laser Quest combines the classic game of hide-and-seek and tag with a high tech twist.|
|Cherry Crest Adventure Farm: A fun and educational visit! Campers will have a unique farm experience and an unforgettable adventure in their life size puzzle, The Amazing Maize Maze.|
|Lincoln Financial Field: Join us for a tour of the home stadium of the National Football League’s Philadelphia Eagles and the Temple Owls football team of Temple University.|
|Lancaster Science Factory: A hands on, interactive technology and science center that features over 60 exhibits relating to the physical sciences, engineering technology and mathematics. The Lancaster Science Factory takes science to a whole new level of fun!|
|Xtreme Air Trampoline Park: Some of the most fun you’ll every have! Over 19,584 sq. ft. of trampoline jumping, foam pit diving, dodge-ball playing, basketball dunking, and ninja course fun!|
Special Summer Camp Features:
- Our summer camp offers special activities, field trips, hands-on projects and a superb camper/counselor ratio of 12:1.
- Extended care service offers the flexibility you need on busy days: early drop-off, 7:30-9:00 AM and/or late pick-up, 4:00-5:30 PM.
- A healthy, freshly-made and kid-friendly lunch is available for purchase each day: $7 per day or $35 per week. View lunch options here.
- FREE T-SHIRT: All campers will receive a free Body Zone Summer Camp t-shirt. One shirt per camper, per summer.
Check out some of the great photos snapped at summer camp on our Summer Adventure Camp Facebook page.
Important Summer Adventure Camp Details:
- Parents will be required to complete a full camp registration form including medical, pick-up consent, and extended care information.
- Campers must be fully potty trained to attend camp.
- Parents of children with special needs are asked to please call our Summer Camp Administrator.
- Summer Adventure Camp Parent Handbook
For More Information, Contact:
Summer Adventure Camp Administrator
Director of Youth Programs/Event Coordinator
610-376-2100 x 283