Summer Adventure Camp
Camp kids love!
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex offers more activities in our 160,000 sq. ft. facility than any other summer camp in the area. Activities include ice skating, swimming, sports, Gaga ball, arts and crafts, fresh air activities and popular field trips in 2017! Weekly camp themes and attractions make camp extra special all summer long.
Summer Adventure Camp welcomes children ages 5-13.
FREE T-SHIRT: All campers will receive a free Body Zone Summer Adventure Camp t-shirt. One shirt per camper, per summer.
Check out some of the great photos snapped at camp on our camp Facebook page.
DATES & THEMES
Listed at the bottom of our Dates and Themes (right hand column on desktop/below on mobile), these different daily activities enhance the experience and weekly themes that are prominent each week of camp.
- Campers must be registered for a full-day to attend field trips.
- We will travel by Klein’s School Bus with experienced drivers.
- Field Trips are an additional $10 – call to add one (610-376-2100).
- Trips take place on Wednesdays of designated weeks.
- Campers are required to wear their Body Zone Adventure Camp t-shirt for trips.
- Campers who purchase a package with a lunch option will receive a bagged lunch for the trip. Campers who did not purchase lunch will need to pack.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CAMP
1.) If you’re interested in registering right now for one-week-at-a-time, with the same lunch, extended care options or no extended care, for an entire camp week, then click on the Register buttons that will be located to the right or below on mobile devices once registration is open. Sibling discounts, varying extended care options, varying lunch days or registering for multiple weeks in one transaction are not available online. All campers, even those who register online, must fill out a Medical Form .
2.) Interested in registering for multiple weeks, varying lunch days, varying extended care and receiving a multiple sibling discount? Complete the PDF registration form . Just print it and bring it to Body Zone or mail it with your payment to:
Body Zone Sports & Wellness Complex
3103 Paper Mill Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
SUMMER FULL-WEEK* CAMPS PRICING & TIMES PER CHILD
|Full Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Full Day||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$180|
|Full Day + Lunch||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$215|
|Full Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$230|
|Full Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$265|
|Long Half Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Long Half Day||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$155|
|Long Half Day + Lunch||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$190|
|Long Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$205|
|Long Half Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$240|
|Half Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Half Day||9:00 AM -12:00 PM||$125|
|Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–12:00 PM||$175|
*The 4th Week of Camp, In a Galaxy Far, Far, Away … is only a three-day camp because of the 4th of July Holiday. It is sold at 40% off the above rates.
- Our camp offers special activities, guest stars, hands-on projects and superb 12:1 camper/counselor ratio.
- Extended care service offers the flexibility you need on busy days: early drop-off, 7:30-9:00 AM and/or late pick-up, 4:00-5:30 PM.
- A healthy, freshly-made and kid-friendly lunch is available for purchase each day: $7 per day or $35 per week.
- Parents will be required to complete a full registration form including medical, pick-up consent, and extended care information.
- Campers must be fully potty trained to attend camp.
- Parents of children with special needs are asked to please call our Camp Administrator.
- Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Director of Youth Programs/Event Coordinator
610-376-2100 x 283