School’s Out Day Camps
Single day camps offered throughout the 2019-20 school year
Camp kids love!
Turn an ordinary day off from school into a fun-filled day at Body Zone. Our Day Camps offer children ages 5-13 a safe and supervised experience in Body Zone’s spacious and climate-controlled environment. Campers enjoy a variety of activities including swimming, ice skating, field games, arts and crafts, and more! Click Here To See What Your Child Will Need For The Day.
Typical Day Camp Schedule:
(subject to change)
|9:00-9:45 AM||Ice Skate|
|10:00-11:00 AM||Play games on the field|
|11:15 AM-12:00 PM||Swim|
|1:00-2:30 PM||Play games on the field||2:30 PM on||Snack, free play, arts and crafts, rest time|
This schedule depends on facility availability and is subject to change.
Schedule & Registration
1.) To register online, click on the Register buttons in the table below.
2.) To register for multiple days, varying lunch days and/or extended care, download and complete our School’s Out Day Camp Registration Form. Print out the form and bring it to Body Zone or mail it with your payment to our School’s Out Day Camp Administrator:
Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex
3103 Paper Mill Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
3.) All campers, even those who register online, must fill out a School’s Out Day Camp Medical Form.
SINGLE DAY PRICING & TIMES – Subject to Change
|Full Day Packages||Times||Price|
|Full Day||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$40|
|Full Day + Lunch||9:00 AM-4:00 PM||$48|
|Full Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$52|
|Full Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM-5:30 PM||$60|
|Long Half Day Packages|
|Long Half Day||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$35|
|Long Half Day + Lunch||9:00 AM–2:00 PM||$43|
|Long Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$47|
|Long Half Day + Lunch + Extended Care||7:30 AM–2:00 PM||$55|
|Half Day Packages|
|Half Day||9:00 AM -12:00 PM||$30|
|Half Day + Extended Care||7:30 AM–12:00 PM||$42|
- Parents will be required to complete a full registration form including medical, pick-up consent, and extended care information.
- Children must be fully potty trained to attend camp.
- Parents of children with special needs are asked to please call our Camp Director.
- What Your Child Will Need For The Day:
□ bathing suit
□ warm clothes and long socks for ice skating
□ helmet is required for children under the age of 10
□ sneakers and socks
- In addition to special activities such as skating and swimming we offer hands-on projects and superb 12:1 counselor/camper ratio.
- Extended care service offers the flexibility you need on busy days: early drop-off, 7:30-9:00 AM and/or late pick-up, 4:00-5:30 PM is $12.
- A healthy, freshly-made and kid-friendly lunch may be purchased: $8 per day.
For More Information, Contact:
Director of Youth Programs/Events Coordinator