Ready to get back to your fitness or change it up? Body Zone is here for you.
Take a class, we offer more than 85 group fitness classes per week in our studios and pool, run or walk on our indoor track, swing a kettlebell or perfect a wall ball on our functional training turf or swim laps in our pool — we have so many options to help you prioritize your health and mix it up when the same old routine just isn’t working anymore.
Because safety matters right now, our fitness and aquatics centers feature COVID-19 health and safety measures and policies that go beyond the guidelines with a major focus on using our massive spaces, more than 95,000 square feet, to safely distance programming, people and equipment. Learn more about Body Zone’s commitment to keeping our community safe and protected here.
- Email us! Schedule a visit or tell us about your membership needs, interests and goals.
- Call 610-376-2100 and ask to speak with a Body Zone Member Advisor.
- Visit us! Stop by during these hours to meet with a Body Zone Member Advisor and receive a tour: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Interested in a free trial?
Click here to get a FREE 3-Day Pass.
Welcome to the wellness and aquatics experience named “Best of Berks – Fitness Center” Lifetime Award winner by Berks County Living magazine and 2019 Berks County People’s Choice “Best Health & Fitness Center.”
- Complimentary New Member Jump Start Sessions + Free InBody Body Composition screening. We’ll help you get started with two complimentary 25-minute sessions with a certified fitness professional plus a free InBody Body Composition screening of muscle mass, body fat and body water. Your time with our trainers includes fitness and functional movement assessments, motivating goal setting discussion and Cardio Loft and Functional Movement area orientation.*
- Discounted access to MYZONE. Committed to making your fitness experience more engaging and fun, we partnered with MYZONE technology, a system of wearable heart rate monitors and real time feedback that will make your workout experience at Body Zone more interactive than before.
- Unlimited “included with membership” group fitness classes. More than 100 weekly classes by 70 instructors are offered in our four studios. World famous Les Mills formats and unique programs like POUND, Zumba and heart-pumping studio cycling and more comprise our Group Fitness and Active Aging Group Fitness schedules.
- Competitively priced personal training packages conducted by nationally certified professionals.
- Members get discounted access to our pool for lap swimming and our Aqua Fitness classes. Other aquatics programs include swimming lessons for all ages through our popular Swim School and “On-Demand” Private Lessons, hybrid training for athletes and the most comprehensive water safety certification programs in Berks County.
- Discounted day passes for your special guests only when they accompany you on a workout.
- Direct access to Body Zone Physical Therapy services (for most insurance plans).
- A variety of amenities providing a comfortable and inviting fitness experience like discounted child care in Kids Zone, complimentary towel service and more.
- Complimentary and motivating workout incentive programs like our Biggest Mover and 7-Day Cardio Challenge contests, among many others. We LOVE our members!
- Complimentary exercise, nutrition and other practical lifestyle workshops and programs from blood pressure screening to stress reduction and smoking cessation classes plus more.
- Discounted Junior Gym Certification Program for our younger members ages 12 – 15.
- Opportunity to earn free months added to your membership for referrals.
- Discounted guest privileges at fitness clubs all over the world as part of Body Zone’s participation in IHRSA Passport Travel Program.
*Offer not available for SilverSneaker or Silver & Fit members
Our 160,000 square foot facility has it all under one roof and features:
- Body Zone Physical Therapy
- 10,000 sq. ft. main weight training floor offering more than 150 pieces of strength equipment including 35 new Precor strength machines — installed August 3, 2019.
- 3,000 sq. ft. Cardio Loft comprised of the latest Precor, Stairmaster, True and other top-notch equipment brands
- New state-of-the-art functional turf training area
- Three-lane, 1/10 mile indoor track
- Three group exercise studios
- Cycling studio equipped with 25 Schwinn AC Performance Plus bikes featuring new carbon blue technology and consoles – acquired February 2019.
- 82°, six-lane, 25-yard pool with zero-depth access ramp
- 97° hydrotherapy pool
- Proud provider of Rock Steady Boxing fitness classes for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Two fully equipped locker rooms located on each level
- Kids Zone Child Care Center
- Recovery Zone Juice Bar
Our Partners in Wellness:
- Body Zone is the official training facility for the Reading Fightin Phils, Reading Royals and Reading United
- Official SilverSneakers® & Silver & Fit® fitness facility
Click here to see our many other community wellness partners.
Did you know? Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex is a National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) and Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) preferred facility. Partnership benefits for our staff and potential staff and members are numerous and offer preferred pricing, workshop discounts and more. Contact Jason Kelly to learn more.