Welcome to the wellness and aquatics experience named “Best of Berks – Fitness Center” Lifetime Award winner by Berks County Living magazine and 2019 Berks County People’s Choice “Best Health & Fitness Center.”
Work Out & Give Back
A new way to test drive Body Zone and give back to our community is now available through December 15. Get a 30-day membership for just $30 and we’ll donate every single penny to Opportunity House.
How It Works:
1. Purchase your 30-day membership/donation:
2. Activate it with a Body Zone Member Advisor by December 31, 2019. We’ll reach out to you to jump-start the activation process as soon as we receive your donation.
3. Enjoy our fitness center loaded with new Precor strength equipment, 139 weekly group fitness classes, pool, indoor running track, functional training turf and so much more for 30 consecutive days while we pay it forward to Opportunity House.
Prefer to purchase/make your donation in person? Want to gift your Work Out & Give Back membership? Email a Body Zone Member Advisor for assistance.
- Promotion runs from December 1 – 15
- For ages 18+
- Membership is for 30 consecutive days
- Membership must be activated with a Body Zone Member Advisor by December 31, 2019
- No cash value, not transferrable to others
Membership Plans You’ll Love
We offer several membership options ranging from as low as $30 per month to our Lifestyle Membership (fitness center and pool) for just $69 per month. Be sure to ask about our “Health Partners” Money-Back Plan — commit to your health, and we’ll commit to paying off up to half of your monthly dues.
Take a look at all of our current membership specials here.
We’re proud to be your Berks County hub of health. Family members, young and old, students, our military, and corporations/businesses find a home and wellness community at Body Zone through membership plans developed just for them.
- Call 610-376-2100 and ask to speak with a Body Zone Member Advisor.
- Visit us! Stop by during these hours to meet with a Body Zone Member Advisor and receive a tour: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Email us! Schedule a visit or tell us about your membership needs, interests and goals.
Interested in a free trial?
Click here to get a FREE 7-Day Pass.
Programs And Features You’ll Love As A New Member And Beyond:
- Complimentary New Member Jump Start Sessions + Free InBody Body Composition Analysis. We’ll help you get started with two complimentary 25-minute sessions with a certified fitness professional plus a free InBody Body Composition Analysis of muscle mass, body fat and body water. Your time with our trainers includes fitness and functional movement assessments, motivating goal setting discussion and Cardio Loft and Functional Movement area orientation.*
- Discounted access to MYZONE. Committed to making your fitness experience more engaging and fun, we partnered with MYZONE technology, a system of wearable heart rate monitors and real time feedback that will make your workout experience at Body Zone more interactive than before.
- Unlimited “included with membership” group fitness classes. More than 125 weekly classes by 70 instructors are offered in our four studios and pool. World famous Les Mills formats and unique programs like POUND, Zumba and heart-pumping studio cycling and more comprise our Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness and Older Adult Group Fitness schedules.
- Competitively priced personal training packages conducted by nationally certified professionals.
- Lap swimming, access to swimming lessons for all ages, hybrid training for athletes and the most comprehensive water safety certification programs in Berks County.
- Discounted day passes for your special guests only when they accompany you on a workout.
- Direct access to Body Zone Physical Therapy services (for most insurance plans).
- A variety of amenities providing a comfortable and inviting fitness experience like discounted child care in Kids Zone, complimentary towel service and more.
- Complimentary and motivating workout incentive programs like our Biggest Mover and 7-Day Cardio Challenge contests, among many others. We LOVE our members!
- Complimentary exercise, nutrition and other practical lifestyle workshops and programs from blood pressure screening to stress reduction and smoking cessation classes plus more.
- Discounted Junior Gym Certification Program for our younger members ages 12 – 15.
- Opportunity to earn free months added to your membership for referrals.
- Discounted guest privileges at fitness clubs all over the world as part of Body Zone’s participation in IHRSA Passport Travel Program.
*Offer not available for SilverSneaker or Silver & Fit members
- Body Zone Physical Therapy
- 10,000 sq. ft. main weight training floor offering more than 150 pieces of strength equipment including 35 new Precor strength machines — installed August 3, 2019.
- 3,000 sq. ft. Cardio Loft comprised of the latest Precor, Stairmaster, True and other top-notch equipment brands
- New state-of-the-art functional turf training area
- Three-lane, 1/10 mile indoor track
- Three group exercise studios
- Cycling studio equipped with 25 Schwinn AC Performance Plus bikes featuring new carbon blue technology and consoles – acquired February 2019
- 82°, six-lane, 25-yard pool with zero-depth access ramp
- 97° hydrotherapy pool
- Two fully equipped locker rooms located on each level
- Kids Zone Child Care Center
- Recovery Zone Juice Bar
Our Partners in Wellness:
- Body Zone is the official training facility for the Reading Fightin Phils, Reading Royals and Reading United
- Official SilverSneakers® & Silver & Fit® fitness facility
Click here to see our many other community wellness partners.
Did you know? Body Zone Sports and Wellness Complex is a National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) and Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) preferred facility. Partnership benefits for our staff and potential staff and members are numerous and offer preferred pricing, workshop discounts and more. Contact Jason Kelly to learn more.