Welcome to the wellness and aquatics experience named “Best of Berks – Fitness Center” Lifetime Award winner by Berks County Living magazine.
- Two Complimentary 25-Minute New Member Jump Start Sessions. We’ll help you get started with your fitness with two 25-minute complimentary sessions with a Body Zone Trainer. These sessions include an InBody body composition screening (analysis of muscle mass, body fat and body water), motivating goal setting discussion and training session that reflects these goals. A $129 value.
- Unlimited “included with membership” group fitness classes. More than 85 weekly classes by 70 instructors are offered in our four studios. World famous Les Mills formats and unique programs like cycling classes, Yoga, Barre, boot camps and HIIT classes by our training team, Zumba and more comprise our group fitness schedule. Weekly classes on our Active Aging group fitness schedule are perfect for those brand new to fitness.
- Discounted access to REP ROOM (group workout studio) on Body Zone’s main level. Just $5 for members.
- Members get discounted access to our pool for lap swimming and our Aqua Fitness classes. Just $5/experience for members. Other aquatics programs include swimming lessons for all ages through our popular Swim School and “On-Demand” Private Lessons, hybrid training for athletes and the most comprehensive water safety certification programs in Berks County.
- Discounted access to MYZONE. Committed to making your fitness experience more engaging and fun, we partnered with MYZONE technology, a system of wearable heart rate monitors and real time feedback that will make your workout experience at Body Zone more interactive than before.
- Competitively priced personal training packages conducted by nationally certified professionals.
- Discounted day passes for your special guests only when they accompany you on a workout.
- Special discounts for products at area businesses through our BZ Member Perks Program.
- Direct access to Body Zone Physical Therapy services (for most insurance plans).
- A variety of amenities providing a comfortable and inviting fitness experience like fully-stocked locker rooms and showers, BZ Perks local business discount program and more.
- Complimentary and motivating workout incentive programs like our Biggest Mover and 7-Day Cardio Challenge contests, among many others. We LOVE our members!
- Complimentary exercise, nutrition and other practical lifestyle workshops and programs from blood pressure screening to stress reduction and smoking cessation classes plus more.
- Discounted Junior Gym Certification Program for our younger members ages 12 – 15.
- Opportunity to earn free months added to your membership for referrals.
- Discounted guest privileges at fitness clubs all over the world as part of Body Zone’s participation in IHRSA Passport Travel Program.
*Offer not available for SilverSneakers or Silver & Fit members
Our 160,000 square foot facility has it all under one roof and features:
- Body Zone Physical Therapy
- REP ROOM (group workout studio)
- 10,000 sq. ft. main weight training floor offering more than 150 pieces of strength equipment including 35 new Precor strength machines.
- 3,000 sq. ft. Cardio Loft comprised of the latest Precor, Stairmaster, True and other top-notch equipment brands
- New state-of-the-art functional turf training area
- Three-lane, 1/10 mile indoor track
- Three group fitness studios
- Cycling studio equipped with 25 Schwinn AC Performance Plus bikes featuring new carbon blue technology and consoles.
- 82°, six-lane, 25-yard pool with zero-depth access ramp
- 97° hydrotherapy pool
- Proud provider of Rock Steady Boxing fitness classes for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Two fully equipped locker rooms located on each level