Need A Place To Play Basketball?
Body Zone offers basketball leagues year round on our hardwood court with professional-style baskets in a climate controlled facility. Take advantage of our online tools that include player scoring stats, scores, schedule and standings. Basketball leagues are offered for winter, spring, summer and fall sessions.
Men’s Basketball Leagues
|Check back for future league details!|
Register by clicking the buttons above or call 610-376-2100
Basketball Leagues Details:
- Men’s Open – all players must be male and 18 or older for both divisions
- Men’s 30 + – all players must be male 30 or older
- Men’s 40 + – all players must be male 40 or older
- Men’s 6’2″ and Under – all players must be no taller than 6’2″
- Six-game regular season schedule
- Top four teams make playoffs if leagues fields four-nine teams; top six if league fields 10+ teams (expanded playoffs). In a six-team situation the #1 and #2 seeds get a bye while #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5. The winner of 3-6 and 4-5 games may have to play the #1 or #2 seed as a doubleheader the same day.
- Body Zone pays referee fees for semi-finals and finals (quarter final fees included depending on teams participating in the league).
- *If fee is not paid in full by the third game of the season, your team will be removed from the league and schedule will be revised.
Basketball League Tools
Basketball League Amenities
- Online schedule, scores and standings, plus player scoring stats
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453