We will be rescheduling all sports leagues and sports instructional programs so that they can resume in a timely fashion and be completed in their entirety. We will be communicating those dates and times on our web pages and via email as soon as they are known.
Need A Place To Play Basketball?
Body Zone offers basketball leagues year round on our hardwood court with professional-style baskets in a climate controlled facility. Take advantage of our online tools that include player scoring stats, scores, schedule and standings. Basketball leagues are offered for winter, spring, summer and fall sessions.
Upcoming League Registration
Check back for future dates or join our email list to be in-the-know as soon as we publish new program dates.
Session Dates TBD
|Sunday Men’s Open League||TBD|
|Small Man’s 6’2″ and Under||TBD|
Teams are responsible for $27 referee fees per game, paid directly to the referees prior to the start of each game. Body Zone pays referee fees for playoffs & championships
|Cost Includes:||(7) games, plus playoffs|
Basketball Leagues Operations & Details
Mandatory Captain & Player Procedures:
- After a team registers, captains receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete an online team roster and individual online player waivers. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too.
- All players must complete a Body Zone online liability waiver prior to the first game — this is mandatory. This must be completed for renewing teams/players too. Contact Doug Miller or your team captain if you did not receive the online waiver link from Services@ezfacility.com or your captain.
- Prior to first game: full team payment is due.
- Seven-game regular season schedule
- Games are two 20-minutes halves
- Top four teams make playoffs if leagues fields four-nine teams; top six if league fields 10+ teams (expanded playoffs). In a six-team situation the #1 and #2 seeds get a bye while #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5. The winner of 3-6 and 4-5 games may have to play the #1 or #2 seed as a doubleheader the same day.
- Body Zone pays referee fees for semi-finals and finals (quarter final fees included depending on teams participating in the league).
Basketball League Tools
Basketball League Amenities
- Online schedule, scores and standings, plus player scoring stats
- Scoreboard and clock operator
- Team awards for champions
- $25 by team initiating the change. Must be requested 48 hours or more prior to the game and paid before next game. Changes within 48 hours result in a forfeit and that team having to pay ref fees for both teams for the cancelled game.
Schedules & Standings
For More Information, Contact
Assistant Director of Sports
610-376-2100 x 453