Pickleball is America’s Fastest Growing Sport
The sport is played on a badminton-sized court with the net lowered to 34 inches at the center. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball, similar to a whiffle ball, and wood or composite paddles. It is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Pickleball is a great game, with fun, camaraderie, great exercise and competition, no matter your age. All skill levels are welcome to play in our non-competitive environment.
- Advanced online registration is required. Current Pickleball punch card holders may call 610-376-2100 to register in advance.
- Fees: $8 per player, per session | 1 punch for current punch card holders.
- Body Zone has paddles and balls available for use at no additional cost.
- Pickleball at Body Zone is for ages 18 and older.
- Each session will be limited to the first 18 players registered.
- Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Sneakers only permitted on the court.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted at Body Zone.
- You do not need to be a Body Zone or a USAPA member to play.
- Please take a moment to read our rules and procedures by clicking HERE.
For Current Punch Card Holders:
- If you’d like to use your punch card for advance registration, please call Guest Services at 610-376-2100. Otherwise proceed with online registration below.
- Please bring any existing punch cards with you on your first visit.
- Effective immediately, punch cards will no longer be sold.
- Existing punch cards expire April 30, 2021.
Please note: Sessions limited to 18 players.
Week of May 10
|Friday, 5/14||10:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
Week of May 17
|Monday, 5/17||1:30 – 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday, 5/19||2:00 – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday, 5/20||2:00 – 4:00 PM|
|Friday, 5/21||10:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
Week of May 24
|Monday, 5/24||1:30 – 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday, 5/26||2:00 – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday, 5/27||12:00 – 2:00 PM 2:30 – 4:30 PM|
|Friday, 5/28||10:30 AM – 12:30 PM|